Sunday, June 12, 2011

This week's efforts

DHD's June Color Swatch made me think of this photo, so I used it.

Gotta Pixel's june Blast from the Past is a father/grandfather theme. I chose this pic of my dad holding me in front of Grandma and Grandpa Curry's house on George Street in Brockville in 1961.

This Twisted Pixel challenge from Gotta Pixel gave us a template to use for our layout. The small photo on the left is from the same farm as the photo for this:  https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhqMLcTwiP6gRJ37e3TE_LCZRAlPdUscuI9vzgFecCuAtq47wILyj8H_E2FAT2BTOoRUvydG5TqMXhDZiZH0b2-oBzIaiiOw2aOcRUHgYNPhld3TiT-dXncBaBZz68YBRconLr7hp6AjVk/s1600/History.jpg ... Unintentionally I used the same paper and overall color scheme.

Jen Parbon from Word Art World issues a special word art for each month's challenge. This month there was also some papers and a journaling mat that I used as a frame. (ETA: Gotta Pixel June Word Art Challenge winner!)
 
I didn't know about the Sunday Brunch Crunch challenge until this week. The theme was the one modern convenience we couldn't imagine living without. Et voila!

Last but not least is the layout I did for a new site I checked out called Digitals. The challenge is called Around the World and it's a journaling challenge... The theme for this 2 month period is a world-changing event that had an impact on us personally. This one sure did. There is so much I wanted and needed to say that it'll be impossible to read it here. It's an abridged version of a Random Remincence: http://randomlyreminiscing.blogspot.com/2009/05/october-crisis-as-seen-through-eyes-of.html

1 comment:

  1. Daddy and Me and Butterfly Kisses... just love them especially!

    ReplyDelete